- An integrated liner and blower makes installation as easy as 1-2-3.
- A powerful 1200 CFM blower (included) to clear the air. Made of Corrosion resistant stainless steel to stand up to damp environments
- 3-speed electronic controls offer a choice of ventilation speed for the most effective operation
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life
- 2-level Halogen bulbs (GU10-50W) included to keep the grill and surrounding area well lit. (2 bulbs on 36", 3 bulbs on 48" and 60" widths)
- HVI certification ensures that this hood meets published performance 304 Stainless Steel Baffle Filters capture grease typical to outdoor cooking
- Available in 36", 48" and 60" widths; 22.5" deep
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $396
and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area.
Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $12 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Expert Protection Plus extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit and food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $500 per occurrence per year. Complete details can be found on our Extended Warranty page.