One of a kind, open box item located at our North Tampa clearance center. Serial #FB3301198.
Inside, a storm rages as relentless power brings every dish and glass to a state of refined cleanliness. Outside, tranquility, with sleek lines wrapped in high design. With the largest 3rd level rack in the luxury industry* and the powerful TriFecta™ Wash System, the quietest luxury dishwasher brand** never sacrifices performance.
- OPEN BOX ITEM
- Stainless steel tub resists stains and discoloration
- Postpone the wash cycle by 1-hour increments up to 24 hours
- This dishwasher has space for a service of 15
- Reconfigure your dishwasher to your load with adjustable tines
- Helps prevent food particles from being recirculated onto dishes
- Targeted wash performance for the bottom rack only
- TriFecta Wash System
- Touch-activated controls on the door are simple to use and clean
- Dry your dishes naturally, without heat or a fan
- Clean heavily soiled pots, pans and baking dishes
- Gently clean delicate stemware and dishes
- Adds space to the silverware basket for tall kitchen utensils
- Obsidian racks showcase clean dishes in striking contrast
- ENERGY STAR Certified models exceed government standards
- Lights and tones provide intuitive and sensory feedback
- 18 LED lights ramp up to full intensity, chasing away shadows
- The Hi-Temp wash option provides increased water temperature during washing for hard-to-remove soils
- Substantial 3rd Level Rack glides smoothly when fully loaded
- A specialty holder for large knives, including chef s knives.
- Targeted wash performance for the middle rack only
- Clean dishes with normal amounts of food soil
- Dry dishes with heat and a fan for optimal drying performance
- Raise or lower the upper rack with your thumbs and forefingers
- A quick wash cycle for dishes with light soil
- Pre-rinse dishes without detergent when you're not planning to immediately run a full wash load. Or, refresh clean dishes before guests arrive.
- When selected, the final rinse water is heated to 155°F (68.3°C), eliminating 99.999%f food soil bacteria, meeting national requirements for household sanitization.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $448 and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area. Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $20 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for details.
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Allstate extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit, food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $300 per occurrence per year and even laundry reimbursement. More information can be found on our Extended Warranty page.