One of a kind item located in our North Tampa clearance center. Serial #XP913008778
This 30-inch induction cooktop uses electromagnetic energy to generate instant heat directly to your cookware without spreading the heat across the entire cooking surface. A bridge function lets you combine the power of two elements into one large cooking zone for specialty cookware such as a griddle or oval pan.
- Performance Boost - Allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes, perfect for rapid boiling
- Touch-Activated Controls - Integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection
- Melt and Hold - Uses low power levels for melting delicate ingredients or keeping cooked food warm without scorching.
- Simmer Function - Automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer without boiling over.
- Pan Size Detection - Provides feedback on whether pan size is suitable for the selected element.
- Control Lock - Helps prevent unintended use and makes it easier to clean the control panel
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Expert Protection Plus extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit and food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $500 per occurrence per year. Complete details can be found on our Extended Warranty page.