One of a kind item located in our South Tampa clearance center. Serial #TRX0310036. Dented top right front edge.
This high power, convection 1000-watt microwave oven lets you use it to steam and simmer thanks to a sensor-monitored cooking cycle and an innovative container. With satin cross-hatched handles, chrome-faced glass and iconic red medallions, it boldly blends professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. The beauty and easy cleaning of the stainless steel finish even extends to the interior.
- 1000 Watts Power - Cook your favorite foods quickly and thoroughly with high power.
- 6-Speed Ventilation System - Captures smoke, grease and odors from the cooking surface below for everything from simmering to high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying so you can experiment with confidence. Six-speed fan control lets you select and adjust the fan speed depending on your ventilation requirements.
- Stainless Steel Cavity - Extends the beauty and easy cleaning of the exterior to the interior of the microwave oven.
- Steam Cleaning Function - Uses the power of steam and added water to release spills and stains so they are more easily wiped away.
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Uses the power of steam and added water to release spills and stains so they are more easily wiped away.
- Halogen Task Lights - Provides illumination and visibility for the cooktop below with two halogen lamps.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $396
and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area.
Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $12 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Allstate extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit, food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $300 per occurrence per year and even laundry reimbursement. More information can be found on our Extended Warranty page.