One of a kind, open box item located in our North Tampa clearance center. Serial #20200527032H.
For 48-bottle wine preservation nearly twice as efficient as other wine cooler brands, look no further than the 24-in Marvel Professional High-Efficiency Wine Refrigerator. Unlike most wine coolers, Marvel wine refrigerators are engineered for the optimum wine preservation environment and defend against the enemies of wine, like damaging light, temperature fluctuation and vibration. The tinted dual pane UV-resistant glass door protects wine from light while artfully showcasing your wine collection. Its Vibration Neutralization System buffers wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation. Marvel Intuit controls allow you to target a precise temperature with energy-efficient performance twice as efficient as other brands. And, Dynamic Cooling Technology and a thermal-efficient cabinet ensures the industry's best temperature stability, safely bringing wine to temperature without compromising its integrity. Professional styling, tri-color theater-style lighting and a midnight black interior adds an element of cool elegance to your home entertaining experience.
- Dynamic cooling technolgy delivers rapid cooldown, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light
- 5.2 cu. ft. capacity, stores 48 bottles of wine total
- Includes (5) 8-bottle smooth-glide full wine racks
- Includes (2) 4-bottle smooth-glide half-depth wine racks
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks are shaped to safely cradle each wine bottle
- Full-extension ball bearing smooth-glide shelf system prevents jarring
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabient temperature from 45°F to 55°F in the lower zone and 55°F to 62°F in the upper zone
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Soft-close integrated hinge provides seamless zero clearance installation and a smooth, gentle close
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue, amber glow, or arctic white
- Two-stage theater-style lighting offers full or half illumination
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional styling: framed stainless steel door, sturdy full-length handle, sleek stainless shelf fronts and stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- OPEN BOX
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $396
and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area.
Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $12 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Allstate extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit, food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $300 per occurrence per year and even laundry reimbursement. More information can be found on our Extended Warranty page.