FlexWash lets you do two types of laundry at the same time, so you can keep all your clothes in great condition.
FlexDry lets you dry delicates and everyday items at the same time, so you can care for all your clotheseven the most delicate fabrics. With features like SuperSpeed and SteamWash, this pair is designed to keep up with your busy household!
- 5.5 cu ft total washer capacity - 4.5 cu ft front load washer 1.0 cu ft top load washer
- VRT Plus Technology - Reduces vibration 40%t washing Based on Owens Corning sounds power testing
- Diamond Drum Design in front load washer - Extends Clothing Life by Treating Fabrics Gently
- Stainless Steel Pulsator in top load washer - Prevents rusting and staining to make the washer last longer
- Standard 1 water line hookup, do not require hire additional plumbing service
- Self Clean - Keeps your laundry drum fresh and odor-free
- Multi-Steam Technology - Steam away wrinkles, odors and bacteria
- 2 dryers allows you to dry delicates and garments simultaneously
- 1 Year Parts and Labor 1 Year Control Board (Part Only) 3 Years Stainless Steel Drum (Part Only) 10 Years Direct Drive Motor (Part Only)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $396 and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area. Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $9 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.