Whether you prefer a pint over a Pinot, or corks rather than cans, this dual temperature zone center has room for both. The French door design makes each side equally accessible, and you will never have to sacrifice any beverage selection again.
CUTTING-EDGE TEMPERATURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Superior fan-forced cooling removes the risks of inner climate fluctuations and inconsistencies, while the advanced airflow system efficiently dissipates heat to considerably improve the longevity of the cooling system.
Set the mood with our Pro-luminosity feature, select the interior lighting, a crisp arctic white or chill azure blue. Choose the intensity, bright and bold at 100%llumination or soft and subtle at 50%llumination.
NON-EXISTENT INTERFERENCE ISSUES
The zero-clearance hinge system on this unit makes for a flush fit integrated built-in that will blend seamlessly with neighboring cabinets. Surrounding surfaces will also be safe from bumps and nicks due to these ingenious door joints.
- Stores up to 61 beverage cans and 21 bottles of wine
- Temperature range: 34F - 64F (1C - 18C)
- Choose between 2 interior lighting colors: Arctic white or Azure blue
- Pro-vection cooling includes two whisper quiet fans that remain on to circulate the air to maintain an even temperature
- Seamless capacitive touch controls
- Perimetrical LED lighting casts a warm glow and includes 4 lighting options
- Pro-glide: anti-vibration, full extension shelving for wine, 3 adjustable clear glass shelves for beverage
- Premium door design includes dual pane, Low-E Argon-filled glass
- Integrated, hidden hinge
- Ergonomic handle, is now 20%onger
- Temperature recall, Door ajar alarm, temperature alarm, sabbath mode
- Pro Security: integrated door lock
- Quiet operation 39 db
- 304 grade stainless steel
|Bottle Capacity 750ml
|Can capacity 330ml
||Low: 34 °F
||High: 50 °F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $396
and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area.
Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $12 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Allstate extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit, food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $300 per occurrence per year and even laundry reimbursement. More information can be found on our Extended Warranty page.