The Sub-Zero 700BR Refrigerator Drawers offer you nearly infinite possibilities. Two drawers give you over five cubic feet of storage that you can integrate into any room in your home. Designed to accept custom panels. Stainless steel panels (as shown) can be ordered separately.
- Refrigerator Storage Capacity: 5.3 cu ft
- Integrated design for "point-of-use refrigeration" anywhere in the home
- Removable crisper cover with a clear view window
- Electronic controls are up front and easy to use
- Each storage drawer has a removable divider
- Annual Energy Usage: 253 kWh/$27 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Flat to the ceiling bright lighting in drawers
- Alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if a drawer is left open
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V AC, 60 Hz, 15-amp circuit
- Shipping Weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $396
and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area.
Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $9 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Expert Protection Plus extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit and food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $500 per occurrence per year. Complete details can be found on our Extended Warranty page.