Sub-Zero undercounter units simplify life at home by bringing refrigeration anywhere it's needed. In the kitchen, a high-volume ice machine is a must for entertaining. The Model UC-15I ice maker has a storage capacity of up to 25 pounds of ice.
- Can be fitted with a custom overlay or stainless steel door front panel.
- Classic stainless steel door panel with tubular or pro handles available as sales accessories.
- 24" depth design for a complete integrated look.
- Solid core door with gasket and door closer.
- Model UC-15I has a gravity drain, while Model UC-15IP has a built-in pump to allow greater installation flexibility.
- Automatic ice machine provides high-quality, clear ice.
- Ice storage bin capacity of up to 25 lbs.
- Automatic defrost.
- Reversible door swing.
- Front venting with removable kickplate allows unit to be serviced from the front.
- UL approved for US and Canada.
- LED Bin Light
- Delay Start
- Clean Cycle
- Water Filter
- Ice Scoop
- Exceptional Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $396
and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area.
Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $12 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Expert Protection Plus extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit and food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $500 per occurrence per year. Complete details can be found on our Extended Warranty page.