Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 24" 2000 Series Refrigerator Drawers. U-Line's 2000 Series features convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures along with two slide-out stainless steel drawers with bright white LED lighting, digital controls, drawer finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and beautiful integration capabilities with toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Two full-extension stainless steel drawers
- The lower drawer is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Digital touch pad control
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Temperature range: 34°F to 45°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to 90 bottles (12 oz) or 142 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handles (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Designed for built-in applications
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $396
and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area.
Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $12 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Expert Protection Plus extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit and food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $500 per occurrence per year. Complete details can be found on our Extended Warranty page.