Our 24" 5 Class Wine Refrigerator is a wine lover's dream. This product features stainless steel inside and out, convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures, and a state-of-the-art variable speed compressor. Robust and refined, U-Line's 5 Class Collection features an industry-exclusive full-depth lower interior allowing you to maximize storage space, adjustable blue and white LED lighting, and U-Adjust 19 position adjustment for full extension wine racks. This model can be built-in or used freestanding and is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Industry Exclusive: Full-depth lower interior maximizes storage options
- Industry Leading: Variable speed compressor delivers maximum energy efficiency, faster temperature response, and quieter operation
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and accents
- U-Adjust Interior: 19 adjustable positions
- Seven removable, full-extension wine racks
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes and can be configured to store champagne and magnum bottles
- Digital touch pad control
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Temperature range: 33°F to 70°F
- Adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 49 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
Offer Expires: 5/20/2020 to 9/30/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 10/31/2020
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line Products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 10/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $396
and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area.
Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $12 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Expert Protection Plus extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit and food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $500 per occurrence per year. Complete details can be found on our Extended Warranty page.