Permanent magnet motor designed to help reduce jamming.
Continues to grind as long as power is on.
Power Cord Included
A savings over other models where cord must be purchased separately.
High-speed motor provides fast, powerful grinding.
A Quieter Stainless Steel. Moen sinks come standard with SoundSHIELD™ treatment, which reduces vibration and noise caused by running water and clanging dishes - perfect for open floor plans.
Universal Xpress Mount™ fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies.
- Part of The Chef Series designed for those who love to get creative in their kitchen and need the strongest cleanup possible
- 1 horsepower VORTEX" motor has professional grade grinding power to tackle the toughest kitchen scraps
- 10 year limited warranty with in-home service guarantees help is there when you need it
- high speed 2800 RPM VORTEX" permanent magnet motor designed to reduce jamming
- Universal Xpress Mount" fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies, including InSinkErator brand*
- SoundSHIELD" designed to provide sound deadening insulation
- power cord pre-installed, saving installation steps and money over other models where cord must be purchased separately; cord removes easily for optional hardwiring.
- compact design is lighter weight for easier installation and frees up valuable space under the sink
- continuous feed technology with stainless steel grind components
- garbage disposals reduce waste sent to landfills making it an eco-friendly option for your home
- compatible with properly sized septic tanks
|Drain Connection Size
|Grind Chamber Material
||Corrosion Proof Polymer
|Grind Component Material
||Sink Flange; Splash Guard; Power Cord; Drain Elbow &mounting Assembly; Drain Stopper
||Permanent Magnet Motor
|Sink Drain Flange Finish
||Polished Stainless Steel
||Standard 115 Voltage
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. Our basic delivery service is complimentary with most appliances $448 and up and mattresses $599 & up. Additional charges apply to luxury brands, built-in refrigerators, pro-style ranges and deliveries outside our standard area. Installation of built-in items can be easily arranged. Need your old products removed? We charge $20 per haul-away item with delivery of most products. Ask for details.
All major appliance products we sell have a limited factory warranty, typically for 1-year. At Famous Tate, we are proud to offer Allstate extended service protection plans that eliminate unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and afford you peace of mind protection you can count on. Don't put it off - protect your investment and your wallet with affordable extended parts & labor protection coverage on your appliances for up to 5 years! Transferable, all brand comprehensive coverage on all functional parts (& labor) performed in your home by factory authorized repair facilities that even covers failures caused by power surges! Ask about the no-lemon benefit, food loss allowance (refrigerators & freezers) of up to $300 per occurrence per year and even laundry reimbursement. More information can be found on our Extended Warranty page.